Page viewer with Links List

Jan 5, 2016 at 2:51 PM
I deployed the webpart but when I connect links list to connected page viewer webpart, it doesn't show anything. I kept show page url and connect to links list option checked but still no luck.

will these webpart, work for multiple items in links list? meaning, if I click on item 3, will it pass its url to page viewer webpart?

Please advise.

Thank you in advance.
Coordinator
Jan 6, 2016 at 5:31 PM
That is how it should work. When you connect a list, it should change the display of the list to be "radio buttons" next to each item, and as they are clicked, it should send the URL to the page viewer web part. Did you check the "Use Links List" option and enter {0} in the URL option?
Jan 6, 2016 at 6:24 PM
Edited Jan 6, 2016 at 7:01 PM
It changes the links list webpart to gray bullets. I have summary view selected on Links list. please see below screen shot. It only shows first url in iframe. if I click on any other links from Links List, it redirects to that site .

https://goo.gl/photos/xY7qGGdvQk2CAJaK7

i put the .cs code in my own webpart and tried that way as well but no luck. If there is a way to do WebEX and if you can help fix the problem, will be highly appreciated.

Thank you,
MDEVELOPER
Jan 7, 2016 at 3:00 PM
Steps I followed are as below:
1) Edit page and added Links List webpart.
2) Added Connected Page Viewer webpart next to links list wp.
3) click edit webpart for Connected Page Viewer and add {URL} to URL property. Also checked "connect to Links List?" option. Press OK.
4) Now connect the both webpart. Page viewer webpart is showing first url on page load but Links List webpart didn't got any "radio buttons" next to each item nor clicking on any item is displaying that URL on connected page viewer webpart.

Am I missing anything?

MDeveloper
Jan 7, 2016 at 5:03 PM
K. JoeD. instead of showing the radio buttons, links list shows image "/_layouts/images/rbunsel.gif" next to links. where can I change this image? also, can I disable hyperlinks of URL column so no one can click on that ?

Thank you...