Using Page Viewer to display list Items

Jan 27, 2010 at 8:23 PM

I Use the connected Page Viewer Webpart to display items from a listview Webpart. This works very great for the first 20 items in the view of the webpart. The other items are not displayed. Is there a chance to display more than the first 20 Items from a listview? Thanks for everything in advance.

Sky88

Coordinator
Jan 28, 2010 at 2:58 AM

The Connected Page Viewer Web Part doesn't really display anything - it just creates an IFRAME that references the URL you give it as the template.

If you are not seeing all of the page, it's probably because you need to specify the height of the web part.  Use Modify Shared Web Part on the Connected Page Viewer Web Part and under Appearance (if I recall) it allows you to specify the web part height and width in pixels.  Set the height to something larger than you current page height - try something like 800 or 1000.  You will need to experiment to get it to an appropriate size.

If that's not it, then the only thing I can think of is that your list view has a limit of 20 items specified in the view.

Jan 28, 2010 at 6:19 AM

Thank you very much JoeD, because the view was grouped i have seen all items, but i really forget the limit of 20 items in the view. That does the trick.